Monday, August 25, 2008

Finding long lost items makes me SOOO happy!

Yay! I am a very happy person right now. When we moved from Grand Junction to here, it was a SUPER fast move and a lot of things were just put here and there. Well, I had lost a certain family picture (the picture above) that I have wanted to put up but didn't know where to find it. Well, I found it today. It was inside an envelope inside of a photo album. I had searched high and low for this picture. So I am very happy.
I have almost gotten everything back to normal. I've been working a lot, inside and out of the house. Weeds had overrun our yard, and they are finally gone. I'm pretty happy to have the inside back to normal as well. It just takes constant work to keep it looking good, and when you're gone for over a month, it REALLY takes a lot of work to get back to normal. I can't even start to describe how HAPPY I am to be home. The kids have been in school since the 20th. I took some pictures of their first day, but I can't find my cable that connects my camera to my computer, so I can't upload them yet. Hopefully I can get that done soon.
Now that I am getting the house back to normal, I also want to start back into scrapbooking and working on a couple quilts that I have halfway done, LOL.
It seems like the blogging world is very slow right now. So I guess it's not just me that's been super busy ;) Hope everyone is doing good!

8 comments:

Mom of 3, Aunt of 16 said...

I'm glad you found that picture. I remember you mentioning it in one of your ealier blogs. Here in Oregon we're gearing up for the campout. My kids start school on the 28th.

Chantel H said...

Its always fun to keep "finding" stuff after a move, I'm sooo looking forward to starting that process again!!

Sis. Leah said...

I am so happy for you. It is so neat when you find something that you thought you had lost. Glad to hear that you are getting everything back together. I know that can be a handful at times.

Sis Stubby said...

Glad to here you found your picture.

Tish said...

That's great that you found that picture! Reading your blog about all that you've accomplished makes me want to get in there and do all the things I've been putting off. Like my sister says though; right now we are getting ready for campout. I'm really looking forward to it! I wish you could be there with us. I really think you would like it. Maybe some year?

Sabriena said...

Sometimes, we're just plain happier when we're busier. If that is the case in this instance, then I am sure you are a very happy woman! (Even if you hadn't found the picture). I am glad for you for finding that picture. It is a good one. Hope you accomplish all that you're planning.

~sis jana~ said...

YaY! I'm glad that you are happy! I love finding things too. Sometimes, when I've looked for things and couldn't find them, enough time passes and I forget about it. Then all of the sudden...THERE IT IS! And I'm like "oh yeah! I was looking for that!" i love it when that happens too! Or finding money in winter coats! That's always fun!! ;) Have a great day! Love, jana

Skylene said...

I really enjoyed seeing the pictures of th e wedding. Yes the blogging world is slow. I haven't had much time for blogging lately either. I would be sad if I lost that nice of a family picture too.Glad you found it.