YAY! I'm finally home. However, I still won't be on here a lot this week because I am going to be SOOO busy! I have a 1 1/2 month "bachelor" house to clean up after. This evening I have been mowing my back yard (I'm taking a break RIGHT NOW) and cleaning the swimming pool. Plus, our kids start school on Wednesday. So I'm also preparing for that. I will post pictures from my niece's wedding very soon. I will also comment everyone, but it may take a little while for me to get back into the swing of things. I was VERY homesick, and am VERY glad to be home!!!!!! We'll talk to everyone soon :D
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















































6 comments:
I am glad to hear you are home and that you made it safely. I will be praying for you and the kids with school starting. I also hope you are able to get everything done that you need to.
i am soooooo glad your home now i can just imagine your house his brother is the same way hehe i come home to piles of laundry all over my bedroom floor because he wont take the time to fold them up cant wait to see you and the kids
I'm dancing around singing, "Jules is home, Jules is home!" Hope you get things done and can take some time to post about the Olathe Sweet Corn Festival and all the other fun things you did!
I am so glad that you are home and safe and sound. I can't wait to hear about all the great things you did while you were gone and I hope you don't have too much work to do getting things back in order.
Hey it was good to see you. Glad you made it home safe!!!
I am thankful to God you are home safe.Glad to hear you had a wonderful time.Do not work to hard.
Post a Comment