
Hello again :) I'm taking a small break, and just couldn't resist posting about my niece's wedding. I have a few pictures from my sister, and when I get more time I will upload some of my own pictures from her wedding. It really was a beautiful wedding. Taylor was a candle lighter and Blake was the ring bearer. I thought they were adorable ;) When it was time for the kiss, Trevor did something I have never seen before, he dipped her and then kissed her, I thought that was so romantic, and cute! They are
definitely crazy about each other, and I gained a WONDERFUL nephew!!!





Left to right: My sister, Sue; Me; My Mom, Nora; and my sister, Peggy

My sister, Sue and her family
8 comments:
Looks like things turned out beautiful! I love weddings, sounds like these guys are really in love. I bet your glad to be back home now that everything is over.
Pretty Colors! Looks like it was a wonderful wedding. I'm so glad you're home safe and sound but I bet not as happy as your hubby is to have you back! Mine's been gone a few days and now he's headed back out again for work. With my Son just moving out :( and my daughter back to work (praise the Lord)I'm trying to know where I can be a help to my Sisters and not just loll around. I'm good at lolling ;)
Very pretty colors! I love that deep blue! They look like a very happy couple. I just love wedding =D
Glad you made it back safely!
The wedding looked beautiful! So happy for them. Glad you are home.
This wedding did look beautiful! At Ashley and Bodie's wedding in Olympia he dipped her and kissed her too.
First of all, I am SOOO glad that you're back! I was so excited when I read my e-mail notification and it was a comment from you saying that you were back!
I enjoyed these pictures. I'm glad you took the break to post them. Looking forward to reading your posts, again!
pretty pictures!!dont you remember when chris kissed me he dipped me too so you have seen it before its just seems so long ago you probaby forgot lol i cant beleive it will be 7 years in march and hopefully we will have our new baby by then
Melissa, I actually don't remember that, hehe. It has been a long time, that's probably why :) Sorry I haven't been over to see you, but I've had LOTS to do here at the house, if ya know what I mean!!! Work work, and more work :P You probably don't feel up to any extra company anyways, I heard that the morning sickness is definately in full force with you, I'm sorry about that. Well... we'll see you soon though :) How's Aiden liking school???
Post a Comment