I know this is a little late for these, but better late than never :)
Here is the whole group of children that went trick or treating (lots of Star Wars ;) There was Derrick - (SW) Clone Trooper, Jordan - (SW) Clone Trooper, September - Cleopatra, Bradley - Scary clown, Dylan - (SW) Storm Trooper, Autumn - Pink cat, Blake - (SW) Obi Wan Kenobi, Aiden - Batman, Wynter - Brown cat, Anakin - (SW) Darth Vader (BTW, Darth Vader's real name in the movie is Anakin Skywalker, so I thought it was cute that they made Anakin...Anakin), and Taylor - a zombie. The kids had a blast!
Ryan's pumpkin
Me and my WONDERFUL sister-in-law, and even more... FRIEND, Melissa





















































6 comments:
It sounds like you had a good Halloween. I forgot my camera when we went trick or treating. Sis. Marisela took pictures of my kids; so I'll have to get them from her.
Looks like you all had fun. Good picture of you and Melissa.
It looks like you guys had a good time. You sure are right about all the Star Wars characters. That's funny that there were 3 of the same thing! Kids are so cute. And the same name thing is cute, too.
Yes, better late than never. I forgot my camera on Halloween night too! Ugh However, Cherrie and Mary took some of my boys, I just need to get them from them. Great picture of you girls too!
The kids all look so great......
Love the pictures. Looks like the kids had fun.
Post a Comment