I just wanted to wish everyone a safe and Happy Halloween! I thought I would post a picture of what my kids are going to be for Halloween. Taylor, a zombie. Blake, Obi-Wan Kenobi (from Star Wars). I TRIED and TRIED to get Taylor to be something more "girly" but she refused... She wanted to be something SCARY. We were invited by one of Ryan's cousin to attend his work party at Dish Network last night. It was really just for kids. They had lots of kid games and prizes. They also took pictures, and that is what is below. We had fun :) Tonight will be really fun! We are going trick-or-treating in Ryan's aunt's neighborhood, which is a nice area. Anyway, again, I hope all of you have a great day!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















































3 comments:
Wow those are some great kids ya got there .That one may need some bandaids or something haha.
Haha tell Taylor she scared me! Very good job on costumes. Have a happy Halloween!
Looks like a lot of work was put into them for Halloween! I'm sure you acquired a LOT of candy! And everybody probably had a good time. I didn't want to go this year, but I did, to help out with the other kids.
Post a Comment