Hey everyone. I first of all want to apologize about not being on here as much since my trip to Colorado this summer. After getting out of the habit of posting blogs, I just can't seem to get back into the groove. Plus, I've had A LOT of ups and downs in my life happen. Mostly downs. I'm not really myself lately. Please continue to pray for my family. My husband and I have been through some rough times in the last few months. The adversary is REALLY trying to split us up. He hasn't worked in over 2 months, and I've found myself losing my patience with him. That's why I've been working lately, so we would have SOME income, certainly not even close to enough to pay all of our bills. We are in a desperate situation. Something needs to change, and FAST. We can't keep going like this. So please, keep us in your prayers, and please continue to have patience with my blogging, I will return to my old self, after these trials pass. I care for each and every person that I've gotten to know. Until next time, take care :)
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















































12 comments:
We sure will be praying on these matters.
Keep on Keepin On Julie. Remember we love you. I will remember you in my prayers. God has gotten you all this far, he's not the leavin kind ya know. Keep your smile and remember that prayer changes things.
Thinking about you and praying for you guys...hope things get better SOON!!! Love ya
I will certainly keep you and your family in my prayers. I know God can help. In His time, ease will come. Know it, live it, expect it!
Oh Julie! You know what Peter said to Jesus when He asked if they would also leave Him... that Jesus had the words of life and that there was nothing else out there for them. I know you are going through a rough time right now and we will pray for grace to be given. Read and study the scriptures, God will certainly comfort you there and you will get strength too. And remember, charity suffereth long and is kind! Love you... our prayers are for you and your family.
Julie, I will pray. No words of wisdom here, but I will pray and God has all the answers.
The advisary definately knows how to work. If you guys didn't have something he wanted destroyed he wouldn't be working so hard on you. We've been where you are a few times in our life. Sadly to say I haven't always handled it well. I try to remind myself at these times that it is as hard or harder on my companion. Having a job is a major part of his identity as provider and head of our home.
Each trial can either make you or break you. We are so much stronger in our marriage and in the faith because of the trials we've been through. We've learned how to rely on the Lord and each other more.
Our prayers are with you.
I will pray for you guys. It looks like you have gotten a lot of encouragement from the other dear sisters. There really isn't much I can add to what they say; except that I agree with all they said. I will try to remember you in my prayers more often.
I hadn't been checking blogs as much lately so a little time has passed since you posted. I hope that things have gotten a lot better for you since you wrote. I'll be praying for you also.
I hope things start looking up soon. I have been trying to keep ya'll in my prayers, and now I will do it more diligently. I hate to use that word, since it makes it sound like a duty, instead of the love and care I feel for you (even though I don't know you much except through this blog). But it is the word that sums it up. I love you and my prayers are with you.
Hey Julie,
Just wanted to let you know we didn't make it to Sapulpa after all. Spent a lot of time in the Cushing/Parkland area, but all in all a wonderful vacation. I hope things are going better for you guys.
Love you Julie. I'll be praying for you.
Post a Comment