Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Besides being super busy, our computer hard drive went out, so I've been without a computer. I am using my in-laws' computer. I don't have any bit of news in my life, I really just wanted to wish all of you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

10 comments:

Sis. Leah said...

Merry Christmas to you too...

Tiffany said...

We miss you Jules! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas too <3

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas & have a Blessed New Year!!

Mom of 3, Aunt of 16 said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you to.

Jackie said...

I hope you have a Merry Christmas too!!!

Sis Stubby said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you.Can't wait to here from you again

Sabriena said...

I hope things slow down a bit and your computer gets fixed. I enjoy reading your posts. Happy Holidays to you, too!

michelle said...

Hope you all have a great Christmas together.Tll that sister in law Chantel that we decided that her donut shop must have been pretty up setting for her to never post again. Hehe.ybe she can get on out there too and give us some new updates of their life.

Charlotte said...

Juiles Hope you had a very Merry Christmas. Hope you get your computer fixed soon. I love your blog. It always put a smile in my heart to read it. I love you my dear sister. God Bless You.

Sis. Lori P. said...

Merry Christmas you sweetie with the most beautiful smile in town! I'm sure hoping you can get your computer fixed soon and until then we will treasure any time you can make it over to your in-laws house to sneak in a post so we can catch up with you. Love you lots...