Hello again. It has been a very long time, for me, since my last post. I can't even start to explain how busy I've been in the last couple weeks. I really appreciate all of your kind words, it has helped me a lot. Things are going a little better, but we're not out of this trial yet. I haven't been able to get into the Christmas spirit yet. But this video below helps a little :) Any of you can create a video like the one below, it is a LOT of fun!!!
Send your own ElfYourself eCards





















































10 comments:
Haha that is so cute! Thanks for sharing! I've missed you <3
That is hilarious! I'm going to try it too thanks!
I'm glad things are a little better. I hope they just keep on rapidly improving! That is a really funny video. I bet the kids enjoyed it.
i am so glad to here from you.So glad things are doing a little better.I will keep praying for you.
i am so glad to here from you.So glad things are doing a little better.I will keep praying for you.
Wow! I hope you start posting more often. I've been praying.
Way to cool Sister I loved it I have to try it to
HA! THAT WAS TOOOOO CUTE!! I am thankful for things like that...you know...when you can't help but smile from ear to ear. Thank you for sharing! Love you!
Julie Loved it vey much
Hey I need your address so I can send a card. My email cnderam@hatmail.com
thank you
Cendie
I got a little chuckle out of that video. I hope things are going better for you guys. I hope you have a good Christmas
Post a Comment