Hi, this is Chantel Julie's sister in law, and she has asked me to let everyone know that she is having computer issues once again and is unable to access her blog to make new posts. As soon as the problem is remedied, she will be back on and making new posts.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















































4 comments:
We will be waiting for her return.I will miss her.I will pray for them.
I hope your computer issues are resolved soon, Sis. Julie! I'm glad you asked Aunt Chantel to post that, so we all know what's going on.
Too bad your New Year wasn't very exciting. Ours wasn't at all either. The kids were sick so I didn't even get to go to church. We turned in early. But we were glad the kids got better quickly. Computer problems are sooo irritating, hope they are resolved soon.
Hope your computer gets fixed soon. My prayers are with you sis.
Post a Comment