Hello everyone! I'm back, again. I'm so terribly sorry about not being on in quite a while. But, this time it wasn't my fault. It was my computer's fault. I wasn't even able to get on Blogger. I would go to the sign in page, and it would freeze up. It did that for me for several weeks. Finally I attempted to go to it again, and somehow, it let me in. But... when I went to leave comments, it then wouldn't let me leave comments. So I went on to Internet Explorer and tried to leave comments, and it worked. So it will take me a little while to leave comments on everyone's blogs, but I will definately be working on getting caught up :)
The latest happenings in our lives is: We have had a very mild winter, up until last week, we had an ice storm, and had sleet/snow on top of the ice, so the roads were not so good. But that has since then melted and we are back to normal here. We got family pictures taken where I work, so I got a great discount :) They turned out nice! My mom is finally coming to visit me, she will be here on Wednesday (2/4) and will leave the following Wednesday (2/11). And Ryan is going to Colorado on Tuesday, 2/10. Then me and the kids will be joining him in Colorado a couple weeks later. We are going to be spending time in Delta/Montrose area, Grand Junction area, and Denver area. I'm looking forward to this trip. Unfortunately, we are not heading up to Montana or Oregon :( Sorry to disappoint everyone. We just don't have the money to go up there. I do hope that this year sometime, we will make it up there. I just don't know yet. Time will tell.
Again, I will be leaving comments on everyone's blogs, but it may take me a couple days, because I'm WAY behind again. Until then, hope everyone is doing well :)
This is a portrait collage that we do at my studio
I love my little family!
We will celebrate out 10th anniversary on May 1st
These are the kids' school pictures, blended together
And here is a candlelight picture, I love it!





















































11 comments:
Those are beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. I hope you have a wonderful time with your mom. Have a great trip.
Congratulations on your 10th anniversary. Those are great pictures. I like the candle light one to.
Beautiful pictures. I hope you have a great time on your trip, and one of these days there will probably be a way for you to make it out this way. After all, our family, who you'd never expect to make any type of trips (except camping/hunting in September!), went on two trips that each covered both Arizona and Colorado! Just gotta wait 'til time!
Enjoy your Mom. And didn't you say before that she isn't feeling well? I've been trying to remember to pray for her, so I'm wondering how she's doing.
So good to have you back.I love the picture.Enjoy your Mom
Ya Jules is back! We have missed you! Thats a bummer you wont be making it over this way, but we understand. I hope you and your mother have a sweet time together and i hope your trips go well too.
Pictures are beautiful!
I love your new photos! They all turned out so great! Congratulations on your 10th anniversary, that is a big deal! Im glad that you are going to go on a trip to Colorado. We need to take a trip at some point...its been too long!
I like all the photos. I hope you guys have a great trip.
Love the photos. Hope your trip is great and that you enjoy your mom.
Great family pictures! We are so behind on family pictures, well any pictures at all done professionally. Hoping to get them done this month.
Hi Jules Welcome back. I have missed you. Great pictures. Hug and kiss your Mom lots and enjoy her. Time with our Mom's is preashes. I miss my Mom very much. Lord willing she will come and see me in March. Have a wonderful trip. I will keep you in my prayers
Post a Comment