Monday, February 16, 2009

Another wedding on the way!

Last night, I just heard some wonderful news for my family, my nephew, Shane proposed to his girlfriend, Courtney, on Valentines Day. It is sooo funny because earlier yesterday, I was talking to my daughter, Taylor and I said, "It wouldn't surprise me if Bubba (Shane's nickname) asked Courtney to marry him." And then later found out my feeling was correct! That was a little weird! He recently moved to western Oklahoma, where Courtney is from. He moved to a SMALL town, but at LEAST half of the town is brethren. Unfortunately the town is around 3 1/2 hours away from here, so we won't get to see him as much as we want to. But anyway, it sounds like the wedding date will be May 30th. I am VERY excited!!! I just had to shard my good news!

5 comments:

JoAnn said...

This is totally awesome news! About time someone took him off the market. I'm sure he will be very happy there.

Sabriena said...

How exciting! That's neat that he proposed on Valentines Day.

meNmykids said...

Wonderful! Weddings are so fun.

Sis. Lori P. said...

How sweet! I hope they will be so happy together and that the Lord will bless them in their life ahead!

Skylene said...

They look cute together. How exciting that you are probably in Co now! I am leaving for Wa in less than 4 weeks!