Saturday, March 7, 2009

We're moving...again :(

Hello again. Sorry again that it has been a while since I was on blogger. I wanted to let everyone know that for the next month, we will be in the process of moving to another town in Oklahoma. For my safety, I am not going to disclose where it is, but I will tell you that it is one hour away from where we live right now. It is MUCH cheaper to live in this little town that we are moving to, and I hope that we can get back on our feet while living there. We both have been praying about what to do, and we both feel that this move is what we should do. So I won't be on blogger very much for the next month. Then after that I am REALLY going to TRY to be on blogger regularly again.
On a sad note, there is a sister from the panhandle of Oklahoma that was in a car accident and died the next day. She was either a teenager or early 20s. I think she was a teen. It is so sad, so please remember her family and friends in your prayers. Her name was Charity.
I am also getting ready to be an auntie again. Melissa is due in just a few days. She has asked me to be with her in her delivery, which is such an honor to me. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. So please keep her in your prayers also. I will make it a point to post a picture of her baby (more than likely on her blog), as soon as possible.
Until next time, I hope everyone is doing well :)

6 comments:

meNmykids said...

I'll be praying for Melissa. Hope your move goes well.

Sis. Lori P. said...

We heard about that sister who died so tragically. Our hearts here were sad for her family she leaves behind. I sincerely hope your move to another town will prove to be a blessing and maybe that town is one hour closer to where our son assembles? You could meet him then? Don't work too hard, and don't forget, moving is a great time to get rid of stuff you don't need as you are packing!

Mom of 3, Aunt of 16 said...

Our prayers will be with you, Mellisa, and the grieving family.

Sabriena said...

I will also be praying for Sis. Melissa. Also for you in this move. I heard about that young sister getting in the wreck, but nobody told me she had died. Sigh. Oh well. Prayers will continue for her family! I'll be looking forward to some posts from you in somewhere around a month.

Anonymous said...

We'll sure keep you in our prayers that God will comfort as you move through this time of change in your lives. What a joy to get to be with your niece. My sisters have mentioned that Someday soon you might make it to Oregon, is that still the plan? Our hearts wish so much to see you!

michelle said...

Hope your move goes good. So does this mean your not going to make it out to Oregon?