Hello again! My move has slown down, but my life has definitely not... Before I get started, if anyone wants to mute my wedding music, just go to the slide show, and in the top left corner, there is a volume logo, and just click it, and it mutes.
Well, there are 2 more days of school for my children. And of course those 2 days are going to be nothing but fun. Last week, Taylor went to the Oklahoma Science Museum, and Ryan was able to go with her. They both had a nice time. Then Blake went (without a parent) to a place called "Jump-In", which is a place that has a lot of inflatable jumping equipment, and obstacle courses, etc... Then today, Taylor got to go on another field trip to a really fun place called Incredible Pizza. It is a pizza/pasta buffet with tons of things to do inside (like bumper cars, go carts, mini-golf, and lots of arcade games. So they have had a lot of fun in the last 2 weeks. Tomorrow they have a picnic at a local park, and then Thursday is it, the last day!!! AND... my sister, Sue, and her daughters are coming to visit on Thursday! They will be here all weekend, and then sometime in the next week, we are going to go to Arkansas to see some of my Dad's family. Then, on the 29th, we will be heading to the panhandle for my nephew's rehearsal dinner, then the following day is the big day for Shane and Courtney! I'm very excited. There is also a little sadness, that Steve didn't make it to see Shane get married. 3 DAYS before Steve passed away, he was fitted for his tuxedo for Shane's wedding. So that is going to be hard for everyone, just not having him to share the joy.
We will return home after the wedding, then the next day (31st) I have something very big planned, but I can't go into details, but I PROMISE that I will post about it shortly after ;) Then on June 1st, which is Blake's birthday, my whole family are all going to Frontier City, which is an amusement park in Oklahoma City. That is going to be a BLAST! Then, June 3rd is my sister Sue, and Ryan's birthday, then the 9th is mine. My sister, Peggy will be staying around for a week to two weeks after the wedding, and she will also be going to Arkansas, and I may go with her also, so I may be making 2 trips down to see my Dad's family. I know I'm rambling on and on, but now you see what the next 3 weeks are going to be for me, busy, but FUN!!!





















































7 comments:
How fun sounds great I love to here the happiness in your post God bless you sister. Love Sis Charlene
Isn't it nice to be busy like that?
Have fun.
Have a lot of fun, Sis. Julie! Only you have to be sure to post about it when you get back!
Wow that all sounds like a lot of fun! I was hoping to make it to Shane's wedding but turns out Sam has to work :( Too bad but I'm glad Sam has a job he likes even if we miss things sometimes.
My goodness! Summers is almost here and you sound busy busy already! I hope you have a wonderful time :)
Wow sounds like you are going to be busy. But at least it will be a fun busy. Hope you all have a wonderful time.and that God blesses you in all you do.
Happy Birthday Blake!! Hope the wedding went well. So sad that Steve can't be there. I really hope you enjoy your time with your family.
Post a Comment