I honestly can't believe that today is our 10th anniversary. It seems like it should be like our 5th, but certainly not our 10th. Time has really flown! Last year, Mary posted a blog about her 10th anniversary and posted some pictures from her wedding day, and I loved that idea, and decided to do the same thing. I decided it would be fun to make a slideshow of our wedding day :) Ryan and I are going to go out to eat somewhere in Oklahoma City and then go see "17 Again". We would have LOVED to went back to Dallas, but don't have the money at the moment. This day in age, I feel very thankful to have made it to our 10th anniversary. Most marriages are over by then. I am looking forward to more milestones in our marriage (our 25th, etc...) I love my husband and definitely look forward to many more years with him :)
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























































14 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!
Congrats...on 10 years!!! Fun looking at all the pics! Hope you have a nice night together!
Congratulations. Good Pics. I enjoyed taking a look.
Oh! Happy Anniversary to you both! What a beautiful bride you were and still are today! Have a wonderful date night tonight... Love to you both!
Happy Anniversary. What a lovely bride and beautiful wedding. Hope you are blessed with many more happy returns.
Happy 10th Anniversary!
You had a beautiful wedding and you where beautiful then and today.
That was so lovely! Congratulations on 10 years! That is definitely a wonderful milestone. I cant beleive how long 10 years was for us. It picks up speed Julie, so savor your life, everyday! Again, Congratulations! Was that Bro. Paul D. that married the two of you?
Yes, it was (Paul D) Trina :) And thank you everybody, for your sweet comments :)
Congrats, and Happy Anniversary!! Hope you guys have a fun and enjoyable night. May God bless you two with many many more years to come.
Congratulations on celebrating 10 years of marriage. I loved you pictures. They were beautiful.
Wishing you a late happy anniversary! Beautiful pictures. Looks like you had an absolutely beautiful wedding. Happy ten years!
Happy late anniversary! Sorry I missed it I was busy planning a suprise sponge bob b-day party for my hubby. I hope you guys had a great time on your "date".
Oh, and I love the pictures. Your wedding still rates as one of the most beautiful ones I've been to!
What beautiful pictures! Happy 10th
Post a Comment