Thursday, August 27, 2009

Six Flags Over Texas

Hi again, it has been a long time, and I know it. I'm sorry... I have found other things to do when I am online and I have also been busy offline as well ;) I know I am way behind on everything, so I'm going to try to jot it all down. After returning from Colorado in July, we took a family trip down to Dallas, TX to take the kids to 6 Flags. We spent 2 FULL days down there, literally we were at 6 Flags from open to close. The kids had SO much fun. Ryan actually talked Blake into doing the Dive Bomber with him. Here is the video I took, please forgive me, I was sooo nervous taking it!

I did that with Ryan last year, so I knew how scary it was. But Blake did very well. And Taylor also did something very brave, she rode the Titan, which is a huge roller coaster! At closing time, the park did a glow in the dark parade. They turned out the lights of the park, and the parade was all glow in the dark. It was honestly the coolest parade I've ever been to! Then after those fun filled 2 days we came home and did normal things, like swim in our pool :) Then the kids started school on August 10th and life has slown down a little. But we are still busy here. I actually have to get 5 of my mom's rent houses rented, and then in October we are having a church camp here, and am really looking forward to it :) Other than that, not much has changed in our lives. We are really enjoying living in this area, and are probably going to be living here for a long, long time :) (That's good cause I don't want to move again! ;)






2 comments:

meNmykids said...

Wow! That's all that I can say.

Mom of 3, Aunt of 16 said...

Sounds like something my husband would do. Except the only one he would be able to talk into doing it with would be our oldest daughter. It looks like so much fun.