Okay, you tell me if this is crazy: I went with Ryan to apply at the Coca-Cola plant in a nearby town in Oklahoma today. We sat down at this small cubicle and he started applying on the computer. He needed some phone numbers from previous employers, and there were TWO phone books laying in his cubicle. I picked up the top phone book, which was a Tulsa book, and underneath the Tulsa phone book was a MONTROSE, COLORADO phone book!!!! How weird is that!?!?!? 900 miles away, I find a phone book from my HOME area! I still can't get over it, how in the world did it get here!? I am still sitting here in disbelief that out of ALL the USA, that ONE phonebook from my HOME area made its way to where I live now! So what do you all think of this???
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















































6 comments:
Wow! Extremely interesting. Keep your eyes open and wait for something else?
That is so strange! I guess if he gets this job, you will add this to your treasure chest of things God did for you in this life!
How Funny!! Let us know how the job search goes :)We were actually talking about how much we enjoyed our trip to Montrose last year. It'd be so sweet to meet you there sometime! Please send our love to Bro L and Bro B Pfister next time you talk to someone there! We sure think about them often
Wow!
Strange, don't you just love it when things like that happen. I am always trying to figure out what it might mean. Been thinking of you today. Maybe I'll call you tomorrow! Love ya!
Well, I'm starting to thinkg that it was just a strange coincidence, because we haven't gotten a call back from them. :`( But the newest job news is that Ryan is goign to take a 2 month course (in the evenings) on being an unarmed security officer. He has always kind of thought that would be a fun job for him. He starts on October 8th and ends December 10th. Hopefully there will be some job openings that close to Christmas!
Post a Comment