Exactly one week ago tonight, we lost power. Us and 600,000 other Oklahomans. We went down to my in-laws' ,an hour away, for the week. But we finally received power last night,so we came home, almost 6 days with no electric. It is weird because this side of the road has power, but everyone across the street is still without power. I'm glad we were the fortunate ones to get electric back. I still can't upload pictures of our ice storm (that made trees fall on electric lines, making us all lose power) because the battery on my digital camera is dead. I'll get new batteries tomorrow and try to upload some pics tomorrow sometime. Sorry I haven't been leaving comments to anyone else, but my in-laws has the SLOWEST internet speed possible. But it feels great to be home again!
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















































1 comments:
Glad you finally get to be home. That is a long time to be without power. How fortunate to be able to spend that time somewhere nice and warm...and with electricity.
Post a Comment