Wow, this year has went by SO fast! We started the year out in Clifton, Colorado. Ryan was working on the oil rigs and we lived in a LITTLE townhouse. We took a family trip to Denver in February and went to Casa Bonita and the Denver Zoo. Then Ryan quit the oil rigs and we moved to Oklahoma. We moved into the nicest house we've ever lived in, we love it! My niece, Stephanie got married in June (in Colorado). In August, Ryan and I had a brief separation. We got back together in September and things have been great since then. That's basically all that happened to us this year. My hopes for 2008 are: To get out of debt, and stay out of debt; To lose weight; To continue to get stronger in the faith; And to just do more as a family.
We had a wonderful Christmas. We spent it at Ollie and Sharon's house. The only sibling that wasn't there was Chantel. We really missed them :( Taylor got a new bike, an MP3 player (her FAVORITE gift), a sock monkey, new bedding (I'll post pics soon), new clothes, a pair of Heelys (she LOVES these, and is getting good at using them), and other small items. Blake got a new bike, a helmet, new bedding (Star Wars, I'll also post pics of his soon), a Star Wars poster, a talking Parrot, Pajamas, and other small items. I got Ryan a telescope,and he loves it. I had found an amazing deal on it! And I got a new pair of Clarks shoes, clothing and my favorite show's 1st season on DVD. We had a great time.
Then the day after Christmas I went to Oklahoma City to get my niece, Savanna. I take any chance to get to hang out with family. She came up and spent a couple days with us and then I took her back to OKC. I enjoyed having her. The kids basically had a 2nd Christmas when we brought her up here. My sister, Sue, had sent a bunch of presents and Steph and Vanna had also gotten them presents. Savanna works at JCPenneys and got a lot of clothing or them ;) Oh, and my other sister,Peg, had gotten them this set of Fairy Tales on DVD, plus Wal Mart gift cards. So they absolutely had a great Christmas!!!
We had a wonderful Christmas. We spent it at Ollie and Sharon's house. The only sibling that wasn't there was Chantel. We really missed them :( Taylor got a new bike, an MP3 player (her FAVORITE gift), a sock monkey, new bedding (I'll post pics soon), new clothes, a pair of Heelys (she LOVES these, and is getting good at using them), and other small items. Blake got a new bike, a helmet, new bedding (Star Wars, I'll also post pics of his soon), a Star Wars poster, a talking Parrot, Pajamas, and other small items. I got Ryan a telescope,and he loves it. I had found an amazing deal on it! And I got a new pair of Clarks shoes, clothing and my favorite show's 1st season on DVD. We had a great time.
Then the day after Christmas I went to Oklahoma City to get my niece, Savanna. I take any chance to get to hang out with family. She came up and spent a couple days with us and then I took her back to OKC. I enjoyed having her. The kids basically had a 2nd Christmas when we brought her up here. My sister, Sue, had sent a bunch of presents and Steph and Vanna had also gotten them presents. Savanna works at JCPenneys and got a lot of clothing or them ;) Oh, and my other sister,Peg, had gotten them this set of Fairy Tales on DVD, plus Wal Mart gift cards. So they absolutely had a great Christmas!!!


They were all so cute!!! I loved Samuel's face in this picture ;)
Stormie and Taylor wearing their BEST FRIENDS necklaces





















































3 comments:
Lovely photos! Glad that Christmas was good and that you got to see both sides of the family.
It sounds like you had a great year and CHRISTMAS. That is so awesome! I enjoyed seeing all the photos of the kids. They made me smile. I think it is so sweet that the girls have best friends necklaces.
I'm glad you had such a good Christmas! This time of year is so great! The pictures are really cute; I'm envious!
Post a Comment