Hi everyone, I wanted to just write a quick note telling everyone that my mom is here, so I don't stay online very long, and haven't been on here much this week. She leaves Tuesday and I'll be back to my normal blogging self ;) So sorry I haven't left any comments in a few days, just bare with me a few more days, and don't forget about me ;) I am enjoying my mom very much though!!!
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















































5 comments:
Oh ,enjoy her as much as you can you never know when she won't be here for you anymore.Time is so short and presious.
Enjoy her! We'll be here waiting when you get back (unless our moms come to visit:)
How great to have your mom to visit with. Take the time to enjoy her we will still all be here when you come back :)
Glad you are enjoying your mom!!!
I hope you have a great time with your mom. We will forgive you for your lapse in blogging!!!
Post a Comment