When I was about 2 months pregnant with Blake (about October, 2001) I bought a pretty pastel floral bed-in-a-bag. I have loved it for a long time, but it has been slowly falling apart, so this year, I've been telling Ryan that I wanted a new bed-in-a-bag. He has had to put up with the pastel flowers for years, so I told him we could do something more "neutral" LOL. So that was my wish list for this Christmas, a new bedding set. We are really low on money and I knew that would be probably the only thing I got, which was okay with me. Well, we went to Ryan's work Christmas party (hosted by Lee & Cherrie B. and John & Molly S.) on Friday night. They had several gifts that they were going to draw names to see who got to pick from them. Well, my name was picked and I unwrapped a present and it was exactly what I wanted, a new bed-in-a-bag!!! And the colors were almost exactly what I was going to look for. I was so excited!!! Oh, and also we played "Dirty Santa" and I got to steal a DEEEEELICIOUS bag of Holiday Roast STARBUCKS coffee! It is so good!!! Sorry Cherrie (that's who I stole from ;) Needless to say, I went home very happy! I had such a nice time, they all did a fantastic job putting it together!
Old bedding

New bedding
Oh, and off the subject, if anyone wants to see something funny, go to this web address:





















































6 comments:
How exciting for you! I like it it looks really nice with your brown wall color.
Hey ,I like it .I love getting new stuff for my bed.Fresh new sheets and comforter always feels great!
That is sooo cool. Looks really nice. Glad you got what you wanted.
That is really neat how that worked out. It does look very nuetral. Sometimes our poor men have to put up with our feminity (sp?). I'm glad you got your wish.
It really did work out amazingly! I was ready for a change after 6 years ;)
I must say it looks awesome and I am so glad that you won it. God knows what we need and sometimes even our wants. I am glad you enjoyed the party it was a lot of fun to put on.
Post a Comment