
I know that I'm a little late posting this but, my daughter turned 8 on July 15th. She had a nice birthday party at my sisters house, which she shared with two others who had a birthday the same week. And then we had a sisters luncheon on her actual birthday and she got to play with several little girls, and I supplied some crafts, so they all made a craft project, which they all loved. Then afterwards, we went to Joann's house and she played with Emily in her pool and had so much fun! I love my little sweetie, I can't believe she is 8 years old. She is growing up to be a BEAUTIFUL and SWEET girl!
9 comments:
Good Morning Sis. J! I am getting a better idea for the name you chose for your blog. Family Jules. We definitely got a wonderful picture of how precious your family is to you during our few hours spent with you in Colorado. The love you have for your extended and immediate family shines through and they are sure your "jules"! Happy Birthday Little Miss T!
Your children do sound like sweet children. I sure would love the opportunity to get to know all of you better.
Happy Belated Birthday, Taylor!!!!
tell her aunt melissa said happy late birthday!!she is getting to big lol she was only 1 when i first met her and she touched my heart that day and still does!
Sound slike a lot of fun. I am glad you are all having fun.
Happy Late Birthday Taylor.My granddaughter name is Taylor also.
She is 9 years old.
Taylor sure is a mini A.Chantel. It is an amazing resemblance. Wow I can't believe you have an 8 year old!
Happy (a little late) Birthday Taylor. It's sounds like you had a great time celebrating it.
That is a sweet picture of Taylor. Glad she had a good birthday!!! We need to get together this week. Before we know it your time will be up and you will be back in Oklahoma.
Post a Comment