Yesterday was the day I actually needed to post this, but it didn't happen, so oh well ;) We sold our cockatiel, Buddy yesterday. A super nice family bought him, and I know he will be very happy with the new family. I will kind of miss him, but I am mostly relieved. We had just gotten tired of having him around.
And also yesterday, I got a new baby nephew, ♥ Gabriel ♥ . I hate that he lives about 2500 miles away from me. I hope that I get to see him before he gets too big. But I'm thrilled about the new little addition to my family. I am getting another niece/nephew in March, and can't wait for that little bundle to arrive. But anyway... Congratulations Lee and Cherrie, oh and happy anniversary as well :)
Also, I've still been on the search for a job. I went to an interview today and immediately after the interview, the manager got out her paperwork for a new employee, so I got the job. I was a little shocked that she didn't wait a day or two to call me back, but I was glad that everything went well. I will be a photographer, which is great because you all know how much I love pictures! A LOT :) So I'm pretty excited. It is 25 cents an hour less than the hotel job, but I don't have to pay $8.00 a day to park at this place, so that is a major plus over the other place. I have a much better feeling about this place than I did at the hotel. We are still in need of prayers, this has been a huge setback for us, and we'll make it, but it will take a lot of work.
And also yesterday, I got a new baby nephew, ♥ Gabriel ♥ . I hate that he lives about 2500 miles away from me. I hope that I get to see him before he gets too big. But I'm thrilled about the new little addition to my family. I am getting another niece/nephew in March, and can't wait for that little bundle to arrive. But anyway... Congratulations Lee and Cherrie, oh and happy anniversary as well :)
Also, I've still been on the search for a job. I went to an interview today and immediately after the interview, the manager got out her paperwork for a new employee, so I got the job. I was a little shocked that she didn't wait a day or two to call me back, but I was glad that everything went well. I will be a photographer, which is great because you all know how much I love pictures! A LOT :) So I'm pretty excited. It is 25 cents an hour less than the hotel job, but I don't have to pay $8.00 a day to park at this place, so that is a major plus over the other place. I have a much better feeling about this place than I did at the hotel. We are still in need of prayers, this has been a huge setback for us, and we'll make it, but it will take a lot of work.





















































11 comments:
I'm so happy about your new nephew too! Always glad to hear about a safe delivery!
That is so, so, so awesome! I, too, congratulate Bro. Lee and Sis. Cherrie. I hadn't heard she was in labor. I'll have to check her blog right away, now!
That's nice how things are working out for you, that you feel so much better about this job. I will keep praying. Hopefully soon, you won't have to have a job at all. We'll just have to see.
Good for you for being able to get Buddy a good home.
Congradulatios Lee & Cherri.Can't wait to see pictures.
And congradulatios on the new job.This job does sound fun.Glad you found a good home for Buddy.
congradulatios = congradulations
I am so happy that you were able to find another job and that you feel good about it. I am also glad to hear that you have a new nephew and that he everything is well.
I have been Sooo busy I just sat down this morning for a few precious minutes to read a blog or two and heard your sweet news! I'm so thankful that Bro Lee and Sis Cherrie have been blessed with a healthy baby! I'll sure be praying with all my Sisters that God blesses you in this new job. Much love to you
Hope the job goes well, and it goes without saying that we are THRILLED about the new baby!
Being a photographer sounds much more adventuresome than working in a hotel! Hope this job works out well and your camera catches all the best pictures around... We'll be praying for you!
Hope you like your new job and that Ryan can find work soon.
Gabriel is such a cute baby. We are all glad he got here safely and Lee and Cherrie don't have to wait anymore. It's so hard when a baby is overdue.
Being a photographer sounds like an interesting job. I hope you like it. I also hope that Ryan finds work too. I'll pray that you guys can get through this time and life can get back to normal with you.
Missin' your blogs!
Post a Comment