Friday, October 17, 2008

Major catch-up & PRAYER request for my mother

Hello, I'm so sorry I haven't been on here in a long time, and even more sorry that I haven't been commenting on your blogs. I've been a busy lady lately. I finally have a day off today, but will mainly be catching up on my house today. But I have the first half of next week off and I will try to get caught up on everyone else's blogs. A lot has happened since my last post. First of all, I got a different job, the hotel did have a couple perks, but had wayyy more downfalls. So now I am doing something I love, and that is taking pictures at the Wal-Mart Portrait Studio (PictureMe). So far it is really fun. I enjoy taking pictures and I love kids/babies, which is the main people getting their pictures done. So that has been going good so far. I don't plan on being there forever, but until we can get back on track/caught up.
Our lives have been really confusing and stressful. Ryan quit his job, and things have just been... not good. But, Ryan has figured out what he wants to do and is going for it now! I'm happy for him. He is starting, on Monday, to take online courses to be a Personal Fitness Trainer. It will take 10 months to get his certification, and then he will be doing what he has always wanted to do. And he also got a job that he is excited about. I hope this job goes good for him, he is very optimistic about it. He just started demonstrating Kirby vacuums. He doesn't have to sell them, but he does show people what they can do. So we'll see how that goes.
I haven't been myself, I've just been so stressed and I'm finally feeling like myself again after praying that things would work out, things are starting to go good again.
This past weekend was the Henryetta campouts. Ryan and I took our tent down there and we all stayed in a tent (which was FUN) for 3 nights. The whole weekend was SO wonderful and UPLIFTING! We got to visit with so many brethren, and the meeting on Sunday was WONDERFUL! I will post some pictures in a couple days when I have a little more time.
I really need to go for now, and get back to my chores, and just be patient with me, I WILL be commenting on all your blogs in just a few days :)
I do have ONE more thing to ask of all of you... PLEASE pray for my mom, she has been down, unable to walk for a week or more. She has been down with Gout in her right foot. Her name is Nora, and she REALLY needs prayers.
We'll talk to you all very soon ♥

8 comments:

meNmykids said...

Sounds like life has really been moving for you. I hope that this works out for Ryan. Campouts are a lot of fun and fellowship, glad you could go.

Sis. Lori P. said...

Wow, what a lot going on in your life! I'm thankful that things seem to be working better now. Keep praying and seeking the Lord. Be of good cheer! And certainly we'll pray for dear Sis. Nora. Hopefully she'll be up and around soon.

Sabriena said...

I'll definitely pray for your Mom. Bro. Russel had some trouble with gout, and it was a pain just to see it. Your mom is in the Faith, right? I'm glad that things are starting to look better for you all. That's really neat that Bro. Ryan will get to do what he's always wanted to do. It's so awesome to see people getting to do that. I'll look forward to comments from you when you're a little less busy.

Sis Stubby said...

Glad things are going better for you & Ryan. I sure will say a pray for your Mom.

Skylene said...

Wow Julie that's a lot to be going on at once. I'm glad things are starting to look up again. I hope everything settles into it's place and I hope your Mom's leg gets better. By the way we have missed you!

Chantel H said...

Hey there! I was wondering when you'd be back. I hope things continue to look up. Miss you guys!

Beth said...

Sounds like a super fun job!!! I bet you are really enjoying it. Hope Ryans new job and everything work out. And hope your mom is doing better, we will definately remember her.

Skylene said...

Hi Julie, just haven't heard from you in a while and wondering how you are doing!?