Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Henryetta campout pictures

Here are the pictures I promised. We had such a WONDERFUL weekend. It was a very uplifting weekend. We visited with so many brethren, and it was just perfect!Ryan and the kids in front of our tentUs and brother Paul, the guy that married us, he's so special to us!!!My Uncle Ronnie visiting with my father-in-law, Ollie.The kids with Grandma SharonA stick bug I found on my tire, these things are neat!

7 comments:

Mom of 3, Aunt of 16 said...

Nice Pics. Church camp is always so uplifting, seems to give us the strength to go on.

Marisela said...

I like all the pictures, and I actually know everyone in them too...Glad you guys had a good time.

Sylvia said...

Great pictures! I am glad you had a good time. I hope your mom is better.

Sabriena said...

Those are good pictures. It looks like stick bugs are interesting little insects (are they insects or bugs? I know there is a difference, but I don't remember what). How is your mom?

Sis. Lori P. said...

How is your mom? I'm so glad to see pictures too. It's nice to see the kids... they are so sweet! And the Brother who married you must be VERY tall! ;+)

Tish said...

Thanks for posting these pictures! I haven't seen Bro. Paul in years! He really is a great brother. I would love to see him again (along with a lot of other brethren)

Sis. Leah said...

Pictues are great, looks like you guys really enjoyed it.