Sunday, June 7, 2009

Frontier City family fun!

Well, here is the 3rd day of fun that I mentioned in my last post or two. I thoroughly enjoyed my family being out here. They have all returned home, and I'm trying to get life back to normal. On June 1st, Blake's 7th birthday, my whole family, plus a couple extra friends all went to Frontier City, in Oklahoma City. It was Blake and Taylor's first roller coaster experience, and they did remarkably well. I remember my first experience was when I was 11 and my Dad was trying to get me on a roller coaster for about 15 minutes, and I whined the whole time. Then when I was done with that first roller coaster, I've NEVER stopped wanting to ride them. But both of the kids were very brave, and had so much fun. The funnest part about it was being with a big group, and the fact that I haven't done something fun with my family like that for a long time. It was a day to remember!
The group (minus Sue, who was taking the picture)The group getting ready to get on our first ride of the dayBlake had a fun but very exhausting day!

3 comments:

Mom of 3, Aunt of 16 said...

Frontier City is so much fun. I really liked going on the homeschool day each year. There was little to no lines for the rides.

Sabriena said...

Hey, I know I haven't been on here much. But I wanted to drop by and say Happy Birthday! I almost forgot that we share a birthday, but when I remembered, I thought I should leave you a comment. I hope you have a great day!

Sis. Leah said...

Sounds like you guys had lots of fun. I have to agree with you spending time with the ones we love is the best part of any trip. Glad you were able to have this time and get to enjoy together.