I'm heading to Colorado next week to help my mom and sister (who have 8 acres (combined) of cherry orchards) with their cherry harvests. I'm very excited about it! I can't wait to eat cherries and then more cherries!!! I will be in Colorado until around the middle of July. I do need some prayers though, my back has been hurting for 3 months now, and every time I sit down, it hurts severely. I am not looking forward to 15 hours of sitting, it will hurt BAD after that. So please pray for my lower back. I hope everyone is having a good summer :)
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















































9 comments:
Summer isn't all that it's cracked up to be. ha ha Mine is looking better though. Anyway hope we get to see you while your out here. Maybe we can go have lunch one day or something...
Yum, Yum sounds kind of fun. I hope your back gets to feeling better, and that the trip isn't too hard on you.
Barbara: I am probably not going to be going to Grand Junction while I'm there, I'm going to be working the whole time in the orchards. But if you happen to come down, I would love to see you!
I am jealous I love cherries. And I will be praying for your back.
No fair! We want to come back to Colorado and pick cherries with you and your lovely Momma! I'll be thinking of you in that cherry orchard with buckets full of beautiful scrumptious cherries!
I will certainly pray for your back. Picking 8 acres of cherries sound like a look of work. But it'll be worth when your enjoying several different yummy cherry dishes.
I certainly keep you in my prayers. i remember picking cherries one year to can for pie filling. I only picked on 4 trees for one day and I've never done it again because it was so much work....OK that doesn't sound very encouraging for you :( But OH!! the pie filling was THE BEST!
Hope your back is doing ok. I just read about your tornado experience, Yikes! Wish we could see you while your out here, but if we go anywhere, we want to go see Maddison. Hopefully that will be soon. Hope your enjoying your trip!
I hope your back didn't bother you too much. Since if it did, it will probably still be bothering you, I will still pray about it. The cherries look delicious! We had a few cherries last Sunday, since the brethren whose house the Young Kids went to, had a couple of cherry trees. Yummm!!! Good for you!
Post a Comment