I mentioned in my last post that we had a fun filled 3 days, the wedding being the first day. Well the next day after the wedding, I held a triple birthday party for Blake who turned 7; Ryan, who turned 30; and my sister Sue, who turned 42. The party was awesome! I mainly threw it for Ryan, because 30 was a big number, and he had NO idea I was doing that! It was incredibly hard to keep it from him. I did the party in a 60's and 70's theme, because those were the decades Sue and Ryan were born in. We all went to church, and after church, Ryan went up to his family's house for lunch while I "spent time alone with my sister", which I did, just getting ready for the party. Then Ryan decided to come home and go swimming in the pool. His family tried their hardest to keep him there, but he insisted on going home. I was working at the church to get this all together, I told him that me and Peggy were still spending time together, and he was starting to get mad at me for ignoring him all day, LOL. He was getting more and more angry with me, but I knew he would forgive me ;) We finally got everything ready right when it started, and I told Ryan that there was an ice cream get-together at the church at 6:30 (which there was) I wanted him to show up at 6:15 so we could all yell "SURPRISE!!" So we had a nice crowd, and sure enough, at 6:15, he walked in and we yelled. There was a smile from EAR TO EAR on his face. I honestly thought he would figure things out, but somehow I pulled it off!!!
It was so fun seeing all my efforts worked! Then as soon as he walked in and we yelled at him, I made him put on this hilarious purple velvet outfit with zebra print trim and a HUGE zebra hat! It was totally 70's and looked so funny! He did put it on, but only for a few minutes to take some pictures, because it was so hot. 


Gabriel was very entertaining! Lee kept getting a drink of tea, and Gabriel kept trying to steal it from Lee by giving him a kiss, so I had to snap a picture of it! Gabriel is so cute!
And here is little Madison, she is getting so big, and she is so sweet! My sister peggy fell in love with Madison and Gabriel!
It was so fun seeing all my efforts worked! Then as soon as he walked in and we yelled at him, I made him put on this hilarious purple velvet outfit with zebra print trim and a HUGE zebra hat! It was totally 70's and looked so funny! He did put it on, but only for a few minutes to take some pictures, because it was so hot. 


Gabriel was very entertaining! Lee kept getting a drink of tea, and Gabriel kept trying to steal it from Lee by giving him a kiss, so I had to snap a picture of it! Gabriel is so cute!
And here is little Madison, she is getting so big, and she is so sweet! My sister peggy fell in love with Madison and Gabriel!I served some finger foods, cake and homemade ice cream. Then Ryan, Sue, and Blake opened cards and presents, and everyone eventually went home. It was so much fun! I couldn't have done it without everyone's help (being sneaky). THANK YOU EVERYONE (You know who you are ;) It was a big success, and yes Ryan DID forgive me for ignoring him!





















































3 comments:
I'm so glad that things worked out. And he had a nice turn out. Very good job..
Looks like the party was a huge success. I am so glad you posted pictures of the babies. Thank you. I want to see them sooo bad!
Cherrie: Thank you SO MUCH for your effort to come, and your attempted effort to keep Ryan away, LOL! I LOVED your card that you gave Ryan "YUNG NO MO" LOL!!!!! Chantel: It was a great party, well worth the stress ;) I bet you do want to see these cute neices and nephews of ours, they are both adorable. We would love to see your family :)
Post a Comment