We have had some nice weather the last few days. It has actually been in the 60's and 70's. So Ryan decided to take the kids to the park (2 blocks from our house) and let them ride their new bikes. They loved it!





Posted by Jules at 7:23 PM
Labels: My children
6 comments:
That looks like fun. My kids got bikes too and they have been riding them. Unfortunately we have not had any warm weather yet, but they still get out there and ride in the rain and mud puddles....thats life in the Northwest :)
They look like they enjoyed themselves. So proud of those new bikes.
What great weather, perfect for bike riding! I am sure that they had a blast, and you never really know what will be lasting memories for your kids. Often its the little things.
I'm so ready for that kind of weather here. My kids are small enough that I don't hardly let them play outside at all this time of year. It will be nice when we can do things with them outside again. I'm so glad you guys are enjoying the good weather.
Hey,
Looks like a fun day. They look pretty cool on their new bikes!!!! Hey what size bike did you guys get Blake? We are wanting to get one for Luke, but not sure what size. I know that Blake and Luke are about the same size...anyways, looks like they had a lot of fun!!!
Beth: I'm not exactly sure what size it is. Ryan's parents bought it and we ripped off the cardboard that said what size it was before even really looking at it. Sorry. Maybe you can just let Luke sit on several bikes and see how they fit him :)
Post a Comment