Tuesday, January 22, 2008

More children on the way

HEHE, I know what you're thinking and you're wrong ;) I'm going to get to keep my niece and nephews for a few days. Lee and Cherrie are headed to Oregon tonight and the kiddos are coming to stay with us. The only one I worry won't like staying here is Samuel, because he LOVES his momma! But hopefully he'll do okay. I'm looking forward to it though. And my kids are REALLY excited about it!
I wish it was me going to Oregon though ;) I went to Oregon and Washington ONCE, but I was less than 2 years old, so I don't remember SQUAT! I REALLY want to go out there so bad! I'm hoping this year sometime we will get to go out there for a week or two.

My last trip to Oregon/Washington

1 comments:

Cherrie said...

I am so thankful that you are here to watch my kids for me. And Samuel Loves his Aunt Julie, so I am sure he will do fine. Thank you for being there for us. We really appreciate it. Call us anytime and the grandma's will be close by just in case you need them.