Thursday, January 24, 2008

My neice and nephews

We have been having a nice time with Lee & Cherrie's kids. I'm amazed that Samuel is doing so good without his mom and dad. But he is! I snapped a few pictures while they've been here. We're probably going to the Oklahoma Aquarium tomorrow. And if the weather is okay (and warm enough) we may go to the Zoo on Saturday. We're really going to miss these kiddos when they are over 2000 miles away from us :(

Our cockatiel is tickling Stormie's neck ( he LOVES necklaces/other jewelery ;)

Elisha is such a good big brother!

TOO cute for words! He passed out during dinner. It's amazing how kids can fall asleep in such weird positions! He looks uncomfortable, but still cute!

1 comments:

Cherrie said...

Awwwww..... that is so precious. I am so glad that they are doing so good. Thanks again for watching my babies.