Thursday, September 11, 2008

I won't be here as much, starting VERY soon.

I wanted to write and let everyone know that I won't be on here near as much as I used to be. I am having to go back to work. I already have had an interview, and I think I'm as good as hired. It will be full time, so I will be SUPER busy. I would much rather be staying home and keeping up the house, but unfortunately, that won't work for a while. The kids are in school in the daytime anyway, so I won't be losing time with my family, so that's good. Some things have happened that has forced Ryan and I to make this decision. Please keep us in your prayers, we really need them, we're going through a LOT.

13 comments:

Sis. Leah said...

My prayers are with you. I know what you are going through. I hope it all works out for you.

Jackie said...

I hope everything works out for you!!

Kim said...

K Jules! Will do! Keep us posted how your new adventure is going.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. Jules, Our prayers are with your family right now. We sure will be asking that the Lord helps you in your new job and helps your family adjust. It's hard when we have to work and our hearts want to be at home (I have a dear friend who knows far more than I do about how hard that is) but I know God will see your willing heart through it all. Much Love

JoAnn said...

Keep your chin up Julie. All things work for the good of them that LOVE the Lord!! You are a wonderful mother and everything will be all right.

melissa said...

im so sorry you have to go back to work!hopefully things will get better.love ya

Mrs.Martin said...

Keep on praying about it and we will too. Call me if you want to, Okay? Love ya.

Sis. Lori P. said...

Oh Julie! I will be praying for you... I beg God on my face to be able to stay home all the time, but until he says "yes" to my request, I have to be up and have a willing heart to be responsible for what he's given me to do. I know we can do this kicking and screaming against him, or we can willingly submit and ask for grace which he abundantly gives. So keep in mind all the women of the old and what a great example they give to us in the scriptures. Be a Sarah to that Abraham of yours and do it with all the bowels of mercy, kindness, humbleness of mind, longsuffering and gentleness you have in you. Oh! and don't forget to give those two sweet darling children lots of hugs and kisses too! Love you Julie... keep the faith.

Trina said...

Upset with you??? NEVER....*sweet smile* I haven't been making the comment rounds much lately, although I am reading blogs. I'm trying to blog more myself, but this summer has just ran away with me. Please forgive me....(((HUGS)))

I'm sorry to hear that you will have to return to work. I hope that things improve quickly for you and Ryan. Lots of love!

Sis. Frankie said...

I understand being busy with work. I haven't been on the blog for several weeks now. I will say a prayer that God will guide you while you are out working in the world.

Chantel H said...

Thinking of you and praying for you.

Sis Stubby said...

I will be praying for your family .I understand how hard this will be on all of you.Take it, One day at a time.

Sabriena said...

I'm so sorry, and I will be keeping you in my prayers. I already have been, somewhat, but now I will try to remember more. I think that some of my prayers were a lot less lengthy while we were camping, I guess because a lot of the troubles seemed like they were out of sight/hearing, out of mind. I did try, though, and I will be trying harder now.