Sunday, November 4, 2007

Great weekend

There's not a lot to talk about in our life, but we had a busy weekend, but very enjoyable. Friday night, Taylor, Blake and I went to see the Bee Movie with Cherrie, her mom, her kids and her niece & nephew. It was really a cute movie :) Then Saturday, we went to Aiden's 4th birthday party at Chris and Melissa's house. Melissa had done a GREAT job decorating for the party and the kids had a great time over there. And today we all went to Bob and Donna's 40th Anniversary party. It was really put together VERY nicely! It looked just like a wedding reception. It was very enjoyable, and what a nice couple they are! So we really enjoyed that.

I also just realized that I hadn't posted any pics of Taylor's fifth disease yet. She really didn't get it as bad as Blake did. I know it could get worse, but it just didn't do the same to Taylor as it did to Blake. I took a couple pictures tonight but the pictures proves that it was nothing compared to Blake's. I think hers is about over too, so it didn't last near as long. She barely had it on her face, and she only had it on her arms and legs. So enough of me rambling on, I just hadn't wrote anything on her and wanted to update everyone on her rash. Her leg

4 comments:

Marisela said...

Sounds like a good busy weekend.

meNmykids said...

Glad that Taylors rash was a lot easier. How fun to have such a full weekend. Lots of brethren time!

Trina said...

It sounds like you guys had a fun time! I want to take the boys to see the Bee movie too. Im glad that Cherrie is getting out, thats a good sign!

Cherrie said...

That was such a cute movie. I loved the humor in it. Glad you went with us.