Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My momma's coming!

I have been trying to talk my mom into coming out here for a long time. She has wanted to but just didn't have the braveness to drive out here by herself. Well she asked me to look online at plane tickets. I looked at Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheaptickets, and Priceline. All of the prices were like $700.00-$900.00. Well I decided to just TRY and offer Priceline a cheap price. She gave me her credit card number and I put in the offer of $200.00 and it was ACCEPTED! So taxes and all it will only be a little under $250.00! It said her savings was 69%. So she is scheduled to fly here on Tuesday of next week! 6 days away!!!!! She will be here for 1 week. I'm so happy. She has never seen my house. It will be so wonderful having her here. I can't wait!!!

5 comments:

michelle said...

I am soo happy for you.I always love it when my mom gets to come see us.She just lives 3 hours away,but when we lived in Colorado it was really hard being away from her.We were first married and withnew little ones.

Marisela said...

That is so exciting! And that is a really good deal on the ticket. I am glad it worked out for you.

meNmykids said...

Wonderful savings! Hope you have a fantastic time with your mom. Mothers are the best, we need to appreciate them while we have them.

Tish said...

I'm glad you mom is coming to see you. That is an awesome deal on the plane ticket too!!

I hadn't read you blog in awhile, you're decorations look cute! I know all about lopsided decorations on the tree!!

Also that picture is very cute! I'm glad you found it!

Jules said...

Gale, that is so true. You and I both know that you always wish you would have appreciated your dad while he was still around. I know I do. I just thought he was going to be around forever. I miss him so much! (Tears filling my eyes) So I really want to enjoy my mom as much as possible while there is still time.