Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Image provided by PurrFX.com

Ryan and I started working on Christmas lights 3 days ago and I worked some more last night. Can you tell we are stoked about the Holidays ;) I plan on putting up a few more color lights around the windows and on a bush. But that won't get done until after Thanksgiving. It is an AWESOME day today, it is really chilly outside, and leaves are falling all over the place! It is supposed to be like this all week. Ryan said he heard it may snow on the weekend. But we will see about that. We are going to head down to Henryetta to be with Ollie and Sharon; Christopher, Melissa and Aiden; Lee, Cherrie, Elisha, Stormie, and Samuel. I WISH Dale, Chantel, and Andy were out here also :( I miss them. I also miss my family very much. I don't think we will have the money to go to Colorado for Christmas. But you never know. But way more than likely, we will be having Christmas in Henryetta also, which I'm not complaining about, I LOVE Ryan's family's traditions. I just wanted to show everyone our lights so far. I will probably have more pics of inside next week sometime.

3 comments:

Marisela said...

Very cute and festive! I have never decorated the outside of our house...I would love to, but I have never had enough lights, and I don't like ladders. It looks really good though.

Beth said...

Looks nice. Hope you have a good thanksgiving!!

Tish said...

It does look nice. Christmas is a great time of year! I'm enjoying the radio stations that are playing Christmas music!