
So I knew it was not going anywhere for a while. I called sister Amber T., who lives 2 blocks from the kids' school and I asked her if I could borrow her car to go get a new belt. She said absolutely. I then called brother Bill P. and asked him how to put in a new belt. He said that he would have to look at it because every vehicle is different. I told him I really did not want to bother him with coming over, but he is such a nice person, he wanted to help me. So I walked my kids to school (about 5 blocks) and then walked to Amber's house and got her car. I drove to the parts store and got new belt, drove back and pulled in at the same time as brother Bill and sister Marcelle. We opened the hood and he said it was going to be easy. We only worked on it for about 10 minutes and had it in! I was just so thankful that I have such wonderful brethren who truly care about us. We got the job done for just a little over $13.00 and 10 minutes. If that's not awesome, I don't know what is! The truck is good to go now! It is amazing that Ryan hasn't had problems driving as much as he has, and it is amazing that the truck only started overheating when Ryan was ALMOST home, and it is amazing that, with a little help from my wonderful brethren, it is fixed! It's turned out to be a great day!





















































3 comments:
That is amazing and so great! Good for you for being so proactive! The Lord is good, that's for sure!
God is good to us; and it's so nice that the brethren are there to help us.
That belt definately looked as if you should have had more problems. The Lord is so wonderful in watching over us and supplying our needs even when we're not aware of it. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Post a Comment