WoW Jules! You really do a wonderful, artsy job, on your photos. Again, it is my short coming, that I would love to fix. I love how you really take artsy, cute pics of the kids anyway.
Therese: Hey! Sorry, we are just getting it together, we have invited some ladies who already love scrapbooking, and would love for new people to come. I'm so sorry, I was going to put a flier up at the church, but have just kept forgetting to make one. I need to get it up at the church, I truly don't want to leave anyone out. We are going to do it again next Monday, and would LOVE for you to come! And your girls would love it too. We try to do it from 9 am to 2 pm. Hopefully we will see ya there :)
Marisela: Thanks :) They are a lot of work, but when you love it as much as me, it doesn't bother you ;) Beth: I would LOVE to show them to you in person ;) ;) And soon.
Thanx for the invite.. giggle giggle... And yes, I would love to come. Alexis works for a sister that day, but we might be able to change that. I will call you later for more details. It sounds like Fun!
Thanks so much everyone. I appreciate the compliments. I actually don't spend as much time on my pages as a LOT of women. I usually spend about 30 minutes to 1 hour on each. Some women work for days on theirs, and the pages end up looking amazing.
I am 28 years old. I have 2 sweet kiddos: Taylor - 9 and Blake - 7. I am originally from Colorado. I grew up in a very close family. My parents are: Bill and Nora. My dad passed away in 2005. And I have two sisters: Susan and Peggy. I am just a girl who loves the Lord, her family, and friends. My life revolves around those things.
10 comments:
WoW Jules! You really do a wonderful, artsy job, on your photos. Again, it is my short coming, that I would love to fix. I love how you really take artsy, cute pics of the kids anyway.
I would love to be invited to the scrap book party at the church next time. That would be fun Julie.
Therese: Hey! Sorry, we are just getting it together, we have invited some ladies who already love scrapbooking, and would love for new people to come. I'm so sorry, I was going to put a flier up at the church, but have just kept forgetting to make one. I need to get it up at the church, I truly don't want to leave anyone out. We are going to do it again next Monday, and would LOVE for you to come! And your girls would love it too. We try to do it from 9 am to 2 pm. Hopefully we will see ya there :)
Wow! That looks like a lot of work...you do a great job. The little cowboy one is cute, but they all look really good.
Looks good, but wish I could see them in person...hehe!! *hint hint*
Marisela: Thanks :) They are a lot of work, but when you love it as much as me, it doesn't bother you ;)
Beth: I would LOVE to show them to you in person ;) ;) And soon.
Those are great! I wish I were that talented.
Thanx for the invite.. giggle giggle... And yes, I would love to come. Alexis works for a sister that day, but we might be able to change that. I will call you later for more details. It sounds like Fun!
WOW!!! These all look great. When I scrapbook it seems to just all get thrown together and looks kind of funny, LOL, Great JOB!
Thanks so much everyone. I appreciate the compliments. I actually don't spend as much time on my pages as a LOT of women. I usually spend about 30 minutes to 1 hour on each. Some women work for days on theirs, and the pages end up looking amazing.
Post a Comment