As requested by Trina, here is the before and after photos of Blake's haircut DISASTER.

I took this picture a few days before the haircut, not even knowing what was ahead of us!
Here is the end result of me trying to do it myself. HEHE, he's making the same face though ;) And look at those CUTE little dimples! Again I'm so sorry Blake! This won't happen again!





















































6 comments:
Oh well he's a boy. So just keep practicing on him and surely you'll eventually get it.
Thanks Cherrie :) But I don't think I'll practice on him ever again!!! I don't mind $10.00 every 3 months, hehe. It's better than bald :P
Oh that is too funny. I did that to Luke one time too, except that his hair is blonde and he really looked bald. He looked like a little cancer patient. Blake still looks cute!!!
Oh my! At least Trents complaints don't involve bald. Yet. With any luck I can keep using my moms expertise and put off tragedy until he is in his insecure teens! Blake is still darling, even without hair. He looks just like I remember Ryan as a kid.
Your little boy is so cute. With or without hair!
Andy got his head shaved when he was in kindergarten for the same reason! Can you believe he still lets me cut his hair? Blake you are so cool!!
Post a Comment