Well I didn't see this happening, but it is. I am riding to Colorado with Ollie and Sharon to Betha's funeral. I was really close to Betha, I used to help take care of her when we lived in Grand Junction. She was like another mother figure to me. Ollie is officiating the funeral for her. I am truly going to miss her! But it is such a blessing that she doesn't have to suffer with that terrible affliction anymore. Taylor also had a strong bond with her. This isn't an ideal trip for us, but I wouldn't want to miss out on giving my love and support to her family. I'll always love and miss Betha.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















































2 comments:
Have a safe trip and give my love to all.
Chantel said she got to see you all, and it was so nice to catch up. Im so glad that you guys got to go. I bet it was a full house for Sis. Betha's funeral.
Post a Comment