Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Mom and Dad's Anniversary

Today is my mom and dad's 43rd anniversary. As you all know, Dad is not here to celebrate it. He died shortly after their 40th anniversary. They were very much in love. They were GREAT examples of a happy marriage, and I hope Ryan and I can be good examples of a happy marriage to our kids and others that see us. We are definately doing great! But here's to the many wonderful years my parents did get to spend together.

4 comments:

Trina said...

Awwww...what a sweet testimony of your parents love for each other. I hope that Den and I can be that too!

Cherrie said...

Your dad was a wonderful man.

Jules said...

Cherrie: Thank you :) He thought the world of you also. He just thought you were a very sweet person.

Chantel H said...

Your parents were a great couple. Today is probably hard for your mom, send our love.