I am sitting here in pain and HATING wisdom teeth. I have been sore for well over a week. This particular tooth has been coming in for a couple years. It will grow for a while, leaving me in pain, and then stop for a few months and then grow more, etc... I grew up going to the dentist and my other three wisdom teeth have all been pulled by a dentist. Since my last tooth, I have really gained a lot of faith. It is still SO tempting to go to a dentist, I know it will be practically painless to have the tooth "extracted." But at the same time, I think, ya know if I give in now, God will try me with something else (to make me a stronger person). I want to have TOTAL faith that I could go to my father-in-law and with the help of God, we could get that tooth out of there and I wouldn't have to go through this pain anymore. I'm just really scared of something going wrong. I really do need to get this tooth pulled, it is growing outward (like towards my cheek/jaw). SO PLEASE pray for me that I will have a peace of mind that I can go have it pulled with faith that God will help the person pulling it. And any feedback from others that have been in my shoes would be GREATLY appreciated ;) But please remember me, I really need it!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















































3 comments:
I have had my wisdom teeth coming in off and on for the last 14 yrs. They can be very miserable. I am so sorry that you are suffering. I have never had any of them pulled just two of the teeth next to them because they were being pushed and crushed by the wisdom teeth. Dad pulled both of those one when I was pregnant with Elijah and the other several years back. It is scary but it feels so much better when it is done. Good luck!
So sorry that you are suffering with your teeth. Let's do the give and take, I'll pray for you, you pray for me! Wisdom teeth are the pits.
Yikes...thats scary! My wisdom teeth are going to come in the same way as your last one is, but I haven't had any pains yet. I'm extremely terrified of dentists! So, goodluck and I'll be praying for you, I'm sorry you're suffering. :(
Post a Comment