Well, we did go to dinner last night. I was mistaken, it was called "The Gaucho". It was very good, and very different. They had a salad bar that also had more than salad. It had like Beef Stroganoff and Salmon, etc... And the main meats were brought to you by "Gauchos" that walked around with meat on a skewer, and they ask you if you want meat, and then they cut off a piece for you. It is a great place to try, but not a place that I want to go very often. Lee and Cherrie also went and I thought it would be funny if they sat us close to them, and guess what, they did ;) HEHE. But I really enjoyed it. Ryan and I hadn't been out on a date in... I don't even remember when. It was great. I'm hoping we can go away for a weekend on our anniversary in May. I hope everyone else had a great Valentines Day :)
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















































4 comments:
So glad that you had a good time. I really hope that you can get away for a weekend in May also, you need that. Say a prayer or two. I love pictures, thanks for posting.
It was a nice evening.
Glad you got to get away for the evening.You should do it more often. Glad you had a great time.
Valentines Day is the best, especially when hubby and wife are both enjoying it! I hope you get to get-away for your anniversary too. Those are so precious when your children are young!
Post a Comment