Yesterday, as you all know, was Super Bowl day. I am a Denver Broncos fan, and since they weren't playing, I really didn't care if I watched it or not. But Ryan told me to call Christopher and Melissa and see if we could come over and watch it with them. They said yes, so we went over there. I was going for the Giants (the winners ;) because the Patriots have won too many times in recent years. There were 5 couples (possibly more) and LOTS of young kids there. I would guess there were about 30 people there. The kids stayed in Aiden's play room (well...most of the time) and Kimber G. (who is 2 days older than Taylor) came, so Taylor and Blake both had one kid to play with. But I actually watched the whole game, and actually ENJOYED it! When the Giants scored the last touchdown with 2 minutes left in the game, a lot of people were just going wild then, it was FUN!!! Everyone brought snacks and drinks, so there was plenty for everyone, and it just turned out to be the funnest Super Bowl party I've ever been to!
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















































1 comments:
Sounds wild and crazy and fun.
Post a Comment