Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Freaky, but cute

After I got the kids off to school, I walked into my hallway for something, and saw this on Blake's bedroom door. It kind of startled me at first, but I looked at it a little more and saw how cute this really was. Blake put his Spiderman costume on the door, in perfect form, even to the Spiderman slippers. He couldn't get the gloves to stay on, but as you can see they are right by the costume. He's been dressing up as Spiderman a lot this week, I think it is because we just recently bought Spiderman 3 for him, hehe. He has been doing an army crawl all over the floor of the house. He LOVES Spiderman. He goes through fazes of who he is really "into" but at the moment, we are back into Spiderman. I just thought this was too cute, so I had to post.

8 comments:

Mrs.Martin said...

That is so funny! He must really love spiderman to have that costume all set up and ready to go when he gets home from school. Little boys are sweet.

Trina said...

Awww that is too sweet! Its awesome that you have this little journal of who Blake is and the cute little things that he is doing, because through the years you will forget. He sounds like he would be right up my Abram's alley!

Cherrie said...

He is one funny little boy. I so can see him crawling around on the floor being spiderman.

Marisela said...

How cute. It will be intersting in the years ahead to see what interest Hayden, and how different he really is from the girls.

Skylene said...

My girls have a lot of dress up clothes the usual princesses etc. I finally got around to buying boy dress up for all the little boys that come over. Well my girls like those too. You should see Summer as the hulk!

Jules said...

Thanks everyone, I thinkhe's cute, but ya know... I'm his mom ;) Skylene: it sounds like we need to let our kids play superheroes. We have an extra "Thing"(from Fantastic Four) outfit, so they would have a ball!

marykathryn said...

That is so funny!! Kids are so sweet aren't they?? My kids really get into their favorite characters too...they are always rolling and diving and all sorts of "boy" things!

meNmykids said...

Kids and dress up are one of the most intriguing things. Love it! Love the pictures.