Every single night, this is what we get to see on our backdoor. They are so CUTE! They help control the bug population that Oklahoma has A LOT of, HEHE. Taylor has caught them a few times, and Blake once or twice. Me..NONE. LOL
Wow. I think I might get a little attached, if they kept coming. The first couple nights? I wouldn't be grossed out, but I wouldn't be thinking "They're so cute!!!"
Oh my gosh! I think that would freak me out to see the underside of a frog on my sliding glass door! But I would love it that they ate the spiders and creepy crawlies. Ribbit Ribbit! Maybe you should name one of them Finklehopper Frog-- which is the name of a super cute book btw!
that is to funny we see this on our windows also and like cherrie said them and turtles are out like crazy there is a big turtle down the road that someone had ran over i have to say who ever did it probably had a flat tire to fix :(
Yeah they are cute. Thanks for all the comments :)
Chantel: Yes they did get into our pool. We don't have a pool cover, it got too yucky over winter, so I threw it away and haven't bought a new one. And I know that they got into the pool because I had let the pool go for a few days, and went out and noticed tons of eggs in it. They were like a clear gel circle, with a tiny tadpole inside. So I scooped out as many as possible. Then I shocked the pool, which kills EVERYTHING and sanitizes it. Then vacuumed the pool. So it was yucky, but it is totally clean now. Thank goodness for chemicals!!!!
I am 28 years old. I have 2 sweet kiddos: Taylor - 9 and Blake - 7. I am originally from Colorado. I grew up in a very close family. My parents are: Bill and Nora. My dad passed away in 2005. And I have two sisters: Susan and Peggy. I am just a girl who loves the Lord, her family, and friends. My life revolves around those things.
11 comments:
Do they get in your pool?? I wouldn't be to crazy about that! Ick!
It reminds me of the game Frogger.
CUTE! I love listening to frogs. o.o
I love frogs. That is so cool!!! I want some on my back door too.
Wow. I think I might get a little attached, if they kept coming. The first couple nights? I wouldn't be grossed out, but I wouldn't be thinking "They're so cute!!!"
Oh my gosh! I think that would freak me out to see the underside of a frog on my sliding glass door! But I would love it that they ate the spiders and creepy crawlies. Ribbit Ribbit! Maybe you should name one of them Finklehopper Frog-- which is the name of a super cute book btw!
The frogs and turtles are out like crazy right now.
YUK!! I guess they would grow on you after a while.
that is to funny we see this on our windows also and like cherrie said them and turtles are out like crazy there is a big turtle down the road that someone had ran over i have to say who ever did it probably had a flat tire to fix :(
Frogs are way cool. I absolutely love them.
Yeah they are cute. Thanks for all the comments :)
Chantel: Yes they did get into our pool. We don't have a pool cover, it got too yucky over winter, so I threw it away and haven't bought a new one. And I know that they got into the pool because I had let the pool go for a few days, and went out and noticed tons of eggs in it. They were like a clear gel circle, with a tiny tadpole inside. So I scooped out as many as possible. Then I shocked the pool, which kills EVERYTHING and sanitizes it. Then vacuumed the pool. So it was yucky, but it is totally clean now. Thank goodness for chemicals!!!!
Post a Comment