I seriously can't believe what I am typing... My baby can't be 6 already! But he is. Blake turned 6 at exactly 12:22 am (Mountain time) hehe. He was due May 20, 2002. But he decided to wait, and wait, and wait until June. Then 22 minutes into June, he finally made his cute little presence into this world. And wow, he was a SCREAMER, LOL. We didn't have to do much, he got all the liquid out of his lungs on his own. He is definitely a Mommy's boy, and I have really enjoyed that, because I know it only lasts a little while. He is growing up to be such a sweet and handsome boy. I couldn't ask for a better son. I love you Blake, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!






















































3 comments:
Happy 6th Birthday Blake! You have a cool birth date of June 1st, easy to remember too.
Beautiful pictures of him Julie!
Happy Birthday Blake, I hope your day turned out wonderful. Love you lots.. Aunt Cherrie
He looks like a sweet little boy too! You enjoy him because he'll grow up so fast. My baby boy will turn 16 next month. No Way!
Post a Comment