Hey, sorry to post a bulletin directed to one person, but there is no other way to tell her what I would like to tell her. She doesn't have a blog, so I can't leave a comment, but I know she will see this. (Would Lori, Raine or Tiffany tell her to read this....THANKS :)
Daina,
Hey my mom just told me that she got to meet you and just basically couldn't stop going on, and on about how SWEET your whole family was! It touched her SO much that you took time out to go see Aunt Merrell, (her sister). She REALLY liked you all :D There is 2 things that upsets me though: 1: My mom got to meet you before me :( and 2: You got to see the new church before me ;) HEHE, just kiddin'. Did you get to see the old church down the road from the new one? It is TEENY TINY! I can't wait to sit in the new church! I've seen a couple pictures and it looks great from what I can see. I'm so glad you got to go there. I just wish I could have been there too, to meet your family. I hope someday soon though :) I hope you had a wonderful trip :D
Daina,
Hey my mom just told me that she got to meet you and just basically couldn't stop going on, and on about how SWEET your whole family was! It touched her SO much that you took time out to go see Aunt Merrell, (her sister). She REALLY liked you all :D There is 2 things that upsets me though: 1: My mom got to meet you before me :( and 2: You got to see the new church before me ;) HEHE, just kiddin'. Did you get to see the old church down the road from the new one? It is TEENY TINY! I can't wait to sit in the new church! I've seen a couple pictures and it looks great from what I can see. I'm so glad you got to go there. I just wish I could have been there too, to meet your family. I hope someday soon though :) I hope you had a wonderful trip :D





















































4 comments:
Hehe, I'll send an email to Sis. Dayna right away! :) I dont think shes home yet..
They're so lucky they got to go there for a while! :P But I can't wait to see my friend again. :)
We can't wait for them to get back home! I texted Dayna on her cell and told her that she had a whole post on your blog to herself! They will be home tonight and are going straight to their son's graduation. This Sunday is church dinner so we will be able to hear all about their trip!
Thanks you two :) I appreciate it =D
Sister Jules :)
We're back Home sweet Home :) but we were so thankful the Lord allowed us to go see the brethren at Montrose. The new church is beautiful. It even smells new :) We went to church the first time we came in the old church but it's so tiny I don't know how they all fit! Your Mom is the sweetest, she (and so many others) asked us to stay the night but we were staying with Bro. Larry already. Wish we could have been there longer to really visit each dear one. Sis. Merrell touched my heart so much. What a dear example she is to us all. It proves again that the grace God gives when we are afflicted is very Real. The day we all get to see your face will be very sweet to all our brethren. Come Soon!
Post a Comment