Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy birthday to my hubby and my sister!

Today is my sister, Sue's 41st birthday. And also my husband's 29th. I love them both very very much! I think that when Ryan gets home from work, we'll probably go out to eat at his favorite restaurant, Red Lobster. I hope they both have a great day!!!

Ryan and the kids riding the Goldola in Telluride, Colorado. He's such a great dad!!!
Sue and her husband, Steve at their daughter's wedding last year. By the way, Sue MADE that arch right behind her. She makes cabinets on the side, and she is very talented.

9 comments:

melissa said...

tell them both i said happy birthday!red lobster sounds yummy right now hehe

Sabriena said...

Wow! You have a lot of birthdays in the family just now. Son, husband, sister. Wow.

Jules said...

Neena: Yep, and mine is the 9th. Crazy huh!?

Chantel H said...

I got on here just to tell Ryan Happy Birthday, I should have known you would have a post about it! Well, Happy early Birthday to you. Not that this means I won't be putting a call through later. Happy Birthday anyway!!:)

Cherrie said...

Happy Birthday Ryan and Sue.. I hope you enjoy Red Lobster, thats Elisha's favorite also. Must run in the family.

Kalisha said...

Tell them I said "Happy Birthday".

Sis Stubby said...

Happy Birthday Ryan & Sue
I like Red Lobster.
Sue has talent.

Tiffany said...

Wow! She made that!?! What talent! I would love to be that talented! Happy b-day to both of them =D

JoAnn said...

Happy Birthday Sue & Ryan!