Friday, May 23, 2008

Blake's Zoo Field Trip

There is not much to write about, we went on a field trip with Blake's Kindergarten class to the Tulsa Zoo yesterday. It was a WONDERFUL day, it wasn't too hot, we had a cloud cover, and the temperature was about 70, so it made it an ideal day to go to the Zoo. Plus it wasn't very crowded, that was GREAT! Here are a few pics that I took:
Spiderman!





This was our little group that stayed together.


13 comments:

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

O_O WOW, look at the peacock! You got a good picture of it! =D Looks like Blake had fun .

melissa said...

you posting this makes me want to go to the zoo now the last time we went was mothers day of 06 i think it is time to go back by the way what are the prices now? i know they had went up beacause of the ice storm,looks like blake enjoyed himself!

Jules said...

Raine: I KNOW, I've never seena peacock do that, it was awesome. I had my camera off and it did it, so I tried to hurry to get a picture and I just knew that it wouldn't keep doing that long enough for me to get a picture. But it did, in fact it did it for a long time after I took the picture. It was BEAUTIFUL!
Melissa: I know, it was a lot of fun, it sounds like you need to get back to the Zoo ;) Maybe you can talk Chris into going as a family one of these days. Or if you want we are going to go as a family sometime in the summer, don't know when yet. I am thinking the prices are: $8.00 for adults, and $5.00 for kids ??? Go to the website, and you can find it there. We got a big discount by going on a field trip. You'll probably go on one next year :) Blake did have a great time :)

Sabriena said...

Wow! That looks like so much fun! I don't care who you are, or how old, zoo's are fun! Even all of the walking around on pavement is okay in the face of all the fun.

Aunt Sissy said...

Looks like you all had fun. I love going to the zoo.

Cherrie said...

I so need to take my kids to the zoo. I paid for a zoo pass and we are going to leave. Oh well thats life. Blake looks like he had a blast.

Sylvia said...

Sounds like a wonderful day. We love the zoo. You would think we would be there all the time since we are only 4 miles away. I love all of the pictures.

Sis Stubby said...

That peacock is beautiful. Sondra had one fly out of a tree at her when she was about 5 that scared her she almost run in the lake.

meNmykids said...

Great pictures!

Barbara Reed said...

Oh how fun Looks like you had a blast...

Skylene said...

Cute pictures. Your little boy is Adorable! We have a zoo pass so we go to the zoo all the time. Actually we were there yesterday. ( Memorial Day) I really like the OK City zoo. We hope to go to a good aquarium while we are in WA because the aquatics are Serena's favorites. Ok is great but understably their aquatics aren't quite as impressive as in the northwest.

Charlene said...

way cool trip and the pictures are sweet

Tiffany said...

Love the pictures! The monkey one is my favorite :)