Today is the last day of school for my kids (except Taylor is going to take summer school in June). But they have a very fun day going on down at the school. I was a volunteer and helped make snow cones. I came home for lunch and will be heading back. But of course, I took a few pictures of my kids in action. They are having such a great time!!!

Blake going down the Slip N' Slide
Taylor on the obstacle course
Blake going down the giant slide





















































17 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! Don't forget to take more pictures, and post them, too.
How fun!! Looks like they're both having fun. :) Luckies!
Wow, that looks like they went all out to celebrate the end of school... that's so nice that you got to be there to share it with your kids too!
that looks like so much fun aiden wants to go to this thing called bounce u for his birthday they have all kinds of giant bouncy things
Jada is standing here by me as I am looking at your post and she is saying "I want that, I want to do that". Looks like alot of fun!!!
They did have a VERY fun day! I loved watching them have a fun day!
Ahhhh! What's happening to all your posts?! They're disappearing!
HEHE. I appreciate you paying so much attention ;) The reason I deleted the "coupon clipping" one was I had 2 comments that really brought me down :( I was really excited about it beforehand. And the reason for the "Cha Cha Slide" one was I just changed my mind, after I posted it, I thought everyone else would think it was dumb.
They look like they are having so much fun. I helped one year and I enjoyed it so much.
Looks like fun. School is about to wrap here in Idaho too. I can't wait. I'm really looking forward to spending some time with my kids. :)
So... um... it's been OVER 24 hours, and you haven't posted more pictures yet. What's up with that???
LOL. But please do post more pictures, it looks like such fun.
I was going to mention something on your coupon post...
Have you thought of freezing a bunch of dinners ahead of time? Thats one way to save money. I don't do much of the coupon thing because I don't buy groceries yet, but thats the one way I know how to save some money.
Neena: Hey girl :) I actually didn't take any more pictures when I went back. Sorry about that. Blake's birthday is Sunday, so I promise I'll post some pictures of his b-day ;)
Raine: Well I do freeze meats. I just really love finding bargains, it's exciting to me :)
Looks like a lot of fun. Makes going to school fun.
Okay, I'll be waiting for those pictures of his birthday!
Looks like they had a lot of fun. I just had to backspace part of what I wrote, because for some reason with out thinking I wrote Pictures instead of fun. LOL. I guess that there is one problem with knowing the key-board well enough that you don't look at it when typing. LOL. Why is it that the days that I DON'T get on blogger you guys start posting? LOL. I guess I better start getting on every day so that I always see everyones posts.
How fun Julie! I loved taking the kids when they were little to stuff like that. You can tell it's almost summer.
Post a Comment