Ugh, I am so stinking tired. I've been running, trying to get all set up for the yard sale. It is so hard to put one on by yourself. Today, I went to our church and borrowed 5 tables ( with permission ;) They are the old wooden tables, so they were really heavy. I loaded them and unloaded them ALL BY MYSELF. Then came home and started putting things on the tables. I'm not even close to being done with putting things on the tables. Tomorrow and the next day I will be going through my entire house and GETTING RID of USELESS STUFF. I'm just so tired of having so much stuff that I don't really even use. I will continue to be busy all week/weekend. I'm just so excited to get rid of a lot of things. I just wanted to show my progress, and wanted to take a break from everything. I'm exhausted! Hope you all are having a great day! Blake has a program tonight, I'm looking forward to it! He is going to be a sheep he tells me. Of course I'll post some pictures of it tomorrow :)






















































5 comments:
WOW! you are doing so good. Keep up the good work. Tell blake to break a leg.....Can't wait to see pictures tomorrow of him as a sheep.
My kids want to have a yard sale this weekend. I told them that they have to do it theirselves this time. Good luck with yours.
good luck on the garage sale!!dont work to hard hehe
I love yard sales I wish I could come to yours!! I need to do the same but we are expecting rain for the next few days!!
I so don't envy you. You have been a busy bee.looks like you have eveything under control.
Post a Comment